Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 nights out + 2 birthday parties = unrememorable pictures, a hangover & unforgettable fun


ahh jeez! I woke up this morning feeling like crap but soon got over it with a pile of coffee and some twizzlators for breakfast. Oh what fun! I love the partying.. not so much the glaring sun in your face mornings though. Thank god I'm so independent. I make plans with people to go out and they decide to leave the club to go try and get their boyfriends in or just plain sell out. Honestly... do you really need your boyfriend every second of ever minute of every day!? Grow up, let loose and learn to have fun... without your significant other. Not even married.. blah! Anyhow, I had a blast. Partied it up, danced the nights away without care. As for love. I'm moving on and forward. Yay me. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment