Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dubai & Cavalli.. what a yummy mix


Holy! I want to go to Dubai even more now. Dubai has the sickest things in the world.. I sear. Anyhow, Dubai is heading up there to a high end shopping destination, and Roberto Cavalli is opening a club called Cavalli Club. I bet it's going to be sooo packed and sooo busy and will be sooo amazing. I want to go!!! All the glitz and the glam! Here's the scoop on the club and what features will take place in the club:
  • Black quartz floors (ballin!!)
  • Six-meter high walls dripping with Swarovski crystals (stunning..)
  • Entrance hall featuring exclusive Cavalli jewelry (a girls wish)
  • Atolls in gold-colored glass and fur, suspended from the floor hosting a sushi bar and wine bar (yummy luxury)
  • A restaurant serving authentic Italian cuisine
  • Bottles of Roberto Cavalli Vodka (ooo on the rocks please)
  • Cavalli-signed chocolates (my fav)
So... any takers want to take me!? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment