Saturday, July 5, 2008

the weekend jump off

Last night was ever so eventful. I headed out to a friends party and kicked it there for a bit. I hadn't seen anyone of those people from high school for so long, and they were all there. I tried to have the best time possible. It was chill for sure but of course there was random drama involved. So when the party got shut down, everyone headed to a girl's house to continue the party while I headed to one of my guy friend's house. There were like 10 guys and then 3 LG's and then me (except I'm pretty much one of the guys). But it lots of fun filled with random fun times. The boys wanted to head to a Maple Ridge party and I wasn't down. So I headed off to another house and ended up going to sleep at 4.30am.

I went home and woke up at 8.45am. Bllaaaah. I'm soo tired. Thank God for coffee!! I woke up because I had plans to go to that Mintage sale. So I headed down there with my Mom and everything was gone! It was only 11am when we got there and the sale started at 10!! I was so rattled. Whatever though it wasn't meant to be. But my body is straight hating me right now. After I went out for Japanese with one of my girl friends. Managed to catch up on everything. Wow us girls really can talk forever!

Rattled I forgot to bring my camera last night. It would have been jokes! <3

1 comment:

  1. hmm i wonder whose house was the last stop before you went home ;)

    yummy japanese food... california roll or chicken teriyaki don? both please!

    ReplyDelete