Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"to the left, to the left, if you want to leave be my guest you can step"- Lil Wayne


Trying to get over a boy is so difficult. Lately I've been reminding myself of Carrie from SATC when she was trying to get over Big. She constantly was talking about to amongst her friends until they got sick of it and they told her to go see a therapist. Well.. that's me right now! It's so difficult and I've even gone cold turkey. So yesterday was the day I decided enough was enough. A guy friend I haven't talked to in ages decided to bring up relationships. I told him the situation and he said that guys just disappear from the scene because:

1) They are scared of commitment
2) Don't want to hurt you
3) Don't know what they want and don't want to go into anything deeper.

Jeez.. it all makes sense! Why didn't I know this!? I do this all the time. Grr.. it's true that you're so blind when you're in the situation. It's so dumb.

Anyways, I thought I was doing well. Taking baby steps. Deleted the "potentials" group from msn, haven't attempted to contact (lately) or anything. But distance makes the heart grow fonder. I was frustrated last night because plans I made failed last night. I went downstairs to study and left my phone upstairs. BIG MISTAKE. So he decided to instant message me. Wierd. Then later on in the convo I found that he had texted me. I went to check and I had received 2 texts..at a decent hour. We could have hung out. What I don't get is how they know. When you try and get over them.. they just know and reel you back in. It's like a cycle. It's soo tempting.. but maybe it was better we didn't hang out last night. Right? Right!? <3

1 comment:

  1. yes you are so right.
    I'm in the same situation with my x girlfriend :) be strong, you'll find someone better soon.

    ReplyDelete