Thursday, July 17, 2008

wide legged pants/ slouch trousers


I honestly did not like these when the came out.. and I can't see myself wearing them. I love the skinny jeans. I don't care if they are going to be going out of style, I think they look so clean cut and everything is nicely fitted this way. They look good with everything! Anyhow, Cheryl Cole really knows how to rock these pants (picture above). They look so good on her, and it's starting to give me a different perspective for these pants. I love the way she's rocking them with a casual more fitted top. They make one look so tiny as this enhances the smallest part of your waste.. unless you're fat.. please do not wear theres! I still don't think I would wear them though.. sorry! Maybe if I was in the office.. which I'm not. I'm just a student! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment