Thursday, July 3, 2008

cut out wedges






Love love loooove these! So wedges
are a cute, comfortable shoe to wear out and dress them up or down. Well have you ever thought about a cut out wedge? They are this summer's must have. They are so cute. They aren't as popular at the current moment but they will be.. trust me. Once everyone has them though, I won't want them any more because I'm just like that. Thought I'd let you guys jump onto my band wagon and go get yourself a pair, or two, or maybe even three.. hehe. Whether a two or a four inch, these are going to be busting out. Try to avoid the cork heel though like the blue shoe in the picture. They suit some shoes but overall... they kind of look tacky. No offense!

P.S. blogger won't let me lay this out how I want it to be laid out.. grr!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment