Sunday, July 6, 2008

je ne comprend pas!

It's the end of the weekend. Where did all the time go!? I definitely did not fit in any of my studying I was hoping to do. Anyhow, I stayed in the rest of the weekend and tried to recover. I didn't know how badly my body needed sleep until I passed out the whole way to downtown. And no, I wasn't driving.

My mind is kind of all over the map right now. I feel mixed emotions of everything! At this moment I'm so confused by boys though... soo confused. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it. But right now is not the best time to toy with my emotions.. that's for sure. Grr... tomorrow I have to babysit once again then head to work. I feel a stressful week coming on as I'm grounding myself till Thursday because I have to rock this midterm ahh. I'm going crazy. Well till tomorrow! tata <3

No comments:

Post a Comment