Thursday, July 17, 2008

SATC fun

haha so I just did this Sex and the City quiz to see which character you are. It's funny because me and the girls always talk about which one we're mostly like. They say I'm mainly a Samantha. I don't know why though! I'm not provocative. But my test results showed me to be Samantha too! That's hilarious. It says:

You are: SAMANTHA

Whoa! What a minx. Sexually charged, you love the thrill of the chase and seek out new experiences – and new men – all the time. Even if you’re in a relationship, there’s no harm in window shopping, right?
I don't mind! But keep in mind... I'm no hoe!
Take the test here! <3

1 comment:

  1. omg! i took the test, these results are scary but soo us! youll know who this is once you read my results...

    You are: CHARLOTTE

    You’re a sensitive, caring domestic goddess who puts family first. Some people call you naïve, but you call it looking on the bright side of life. And you’re more sexually adventurous than people give you credit for – not so innocent after all, eh?

    ReplyDelete