Tuesday, July 8, 2008

bring in the new

So if you knew me.. you would know I get easily bored with myself. Constantly changing hair colour, changing my style, getting a piercing or something. I'm over the piercings.. I already have 9 mainly on my ears and 2 belly button rings (just to clarify). Soo I've been on the line of cutting my hair again or letting it grow. With short hair I couldn't really do anything, but so many people really liked my Victoria Beckham inspired bob. I really liked it too.. but I love playing and doing things with my hair too which I couldn't do.

Sooo.. since I've chopped off my hair the last few times... I think I'm going to let it grow.. EEKS! I know.. I like to switch it up a bit. I think I'm going to let it grow and have a bunch of choppy short layers in it. And then I was thinking of getting like thick full front bangs. I really like the I just rolled out of bed look.. kind of wispy with lots of volume. Ah. Try to pic
ture it at least? As for color.. I'm not quite sure. I want a hazelnut brown. But I've really wanted a white chunk of hair at the side too. Hmm.. what do you think? It'll take a while for my hair to grow out though!:( I couldn't find a picture of EXACTLY what I want.

On top of that.. I've been really wanting a tattoo for a while now. The only thing that aggravates me is that I know I want writing and I want it wrapping across my right hip. I know the style of writing.. but I just don't know what I want it to say! It's so annoying.. but I need/want it to be perfect because I don't want to get tired of it. This is the only picture I could find of the kind of writing I want.. SQUINT! It's really hard to see as the picture is so small.. but you get the idea! Sorry! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment