Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Apple's technologique

The iPhone is overated, and as for the whole touch thing... I don't like it that much. I'm used to my regular texting and it's soo easy to make mistakes texting with the iPhone. Especially drunk texting.. haha just kidding! So here comes the nerd in me.... The iPhone is coming to Canada as of this Friday. But is it actually worth it? I was reading 24 hours the newspaper.. and there was a huge review on it. First off.. if you didn't know Rogers/AT&T is going to be the provider for the iPhone. The real question is... is it really worth it? Well in my opinion no.. because look at this. Rogers is offering a base plan for $60 a month for 400mb of data, 150 minutes of calls and 75 outgoing text messages. Then you have to add on the system access fee, 911 charges, taxes and a bundle including caller i.d., earlier evenings at 6pm and all that junk which comes to approximately $100/ month. What if you go over!? Jeez.. I'm a full time student for most of the year! With a 3 year contract.. the phone is $199. All together for all three years this will be around $4000. Pardon my French but shit! That could go to so much more than a cell phone! That's intense. Even though all these charges will exist.. I know people will buy it anyways.. especially those "oh-so-cool secondary student". hehe

Apple outdoes itself again. Ofcourse.. who thought that they could get better with their products!? They have come up with a Mac Tablet. It's a laptop which doesn't need a keyboard. The screen is 13.3 inches, and the user will be able to inscribe on the
screen with pen. The computer will be able to read your handwriting! Like most laptops it will also have a CD/DVD drive, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Global Positioning System. Talk about siiiiick! I want this! As usual the design is dope too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment