Saturday, July 12, 2008

boys like you are a dime a dozen

Overall, I'm pretty good at reading people. I'm used to playing and toying around with boys hearts, never actually committing. Then something happened and started actually wanting to settle down. Usually when two people like each other they hang out, talk and actually are comfortable about talking about one another. Am I wrong? So with me, it hasn't been brought up yet. So being me, taking charge and putting matters into my own hands, it came up. Finally. The label: friends. Hmph.. sweet. What friends kiss? Definitely set me aback and got me thinking. I left angry and confused and he very well knew it. I had hope that boys weren't all the same. But I guess I tested that and my hypothesis was wrong. Usually I'm pretty discreet with these blogs.. but how do I make this one discreet?

After a very confusing week.. I decided no.. not happening.. not calling/texting nothing. But last night was the night and I wasn't going to reply the text.. but I'm dumb and couldn't resist. Anyhow it led me to where I am now. Still lost and confused. Not sure if he's scared. But honestly, I'm better than that. I don't have a lifetime to wait for a boy to grow some balls. Why should he be different from any other even though I thought he was? Two can play this game and it's about to start happening... maybe. I haven't really been through my thought process.. and I'm definitely not rational enough to think about things properly. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment