Friday, July 4, 2008

happy 4th of July

Eeks.. I definitely forgot to put a happy Canada day post. Oh well! I guess I have to get used to living in NY anyways. So we're back to this horrid cloudy/rainy weather, yet it's still kind of warm outside. Why I talk about the weather? BECAUSE.. it affects what I wear! duhh. haha. Anyhow, it's Friday once again.. not sure what I'm going to do this weekend, but I know I have to fit some studying in. Just thinking about it makes me feel so tired but I have my first midterm next week and I need to just kill this economics junk.

Ahh, so tomorrow there is this huge vintage sale at Mintage on Commercial. The scoop on it: apparently you pick up a bag for $5 and fill it up with as much as you can or want! And it's all for the price of the bag. That's pretty sick. It starts at 10am and I want to be one of the firsts.. yeah yeah keener whatever but this is dope and I'm so down.

As you know if you've been keeping up with my daily blogs, I was so stoked because my bgf was coming back from Toronto. Well... apparently it was "let's tell melissa bad news day" because he got a job out there and isn't coming back!! I had everything planned out!.. but this gives me all the reason to visit the East. Perhaps after my final exam on August 14th. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment