Thursday, July 24, 2008

don't call me baby

Why is it that guys think they can call you what they want?

Eww.. I hate it when guys call you pet names. Unless they've known me for a long time or it's an inside joke you're comfortable with, cool. But either than that.. don't bother. First of all, I'm not your property, so call me by my first name thanks. Second, don't even abbreviate my name unless you know me. I hate it when people call me "Mel" unless they can pull it off or they've known me and I'm close to you.

Ahh.. boys are dumb. I met this guy who likes to call me "sweets". Sure I'm sweet.. haha.. doesn't mean you have to call me it! Nicknames are alright.. but that comes with time. I've just had too many guys in particular calling me these baby names which I hate and honestly.. I'm sick of it!

**keep in mind there are conditions! Ahem if Pharrell or David Beckham read this. haha you can call me anything you want.

Just because of this post I'm dedicating the song "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings. Download it and love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment