Thursday, July 10, 2008

wind blooown

Another hot day in Vancity.. but it's freaking windy as hell. I live by a forest and the ginoromous (I don't know how to spell that) trees are swaying back and fourth wildly and I had to hold my dress down like Marilyn Monroe! I'm done my midterm#1 today! Yay me.. I hope the results are swell. Anyways, I'm ready and pumped for this weekend. Even though I have zero plans made, I want to go out! I haven't hit the clubs for almost a month now.. wieeeerd. I'll probably head downtown Saturday. I'm starting the drinking right after work tonight. Woop woop! Casually that is.

So I'm so stoked.. Hed Kandi is having an even at Canvas on August 1st. Hed Kandi is known for their house music like Ministry of Sound.. the only bad thing is that it's so close to my final exam.. eeks. Also.. Tiesto is coming once again to Plush on August 26th and on August 27th at Celebrities. How exciting! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment