Friday, July 18, 2008

my liver hates me


At work I met a former co-worker who came in. We got to chatting just on life and things we want to do. It really got me thinking. Vancouver doesn't have what I want.. and I know I could find something more in my field to the East. I don't have a job title I know I want for sure yet, but the West is too relaxed for me. Ahh.. it just feels like I really have to figure out my life as much as I love the partying till the birds are out and the sun is rising, but you know you can only take so much.

My weekend started last night. We were supposed to go to a pj party.. but it ended up not being a themed party. Anyhow, shortly after we arrived and downed our drinks the cops showed up. Very rude I may ad. My drinks hit me so fast as I'm a super light weight and on top of that I didn't eat anything all day besides a slice of cake, some hickory sticks and ice cream. I just wasn't hungry.. I know.. soo bad. Ohh.. and on top of that I haven't really drank in a while. So we mowed down on some chicken at the hosts house. Oh.. real attractive.


Yay! It's the weekend. After work I'm headed downtown to start the partying. Caprice this weekend! Two nights in a row.. except one night I'm obliged to go. Birthdays!! Ah I'm always there. Anyways, got my outfits ready and I'm ready to rock. Yeeeaaah!

I made a wish at 11.11 pm last night. Haha I know it's such a dumb thing to do.. but I hope it comes true! I'm such a wishful thinker. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment