Monday, July 28, 2008

"if you don't love me, somebody else will"- Lil Wayne


Wow.. it's not just girls who want what they can't have. To my surprise.. guys and girl are alike when it comes to relationships. I was just talking about it with a friend. It's just a matter of meeting the right person of the opposite sex who wants the same things you do and finding the ones who are on the same page. For some reason mine keeps going round in circles. The image I get in my head: a dog chasing it's tail. haha.. wierd I know but it's all coming together. Maybe all these guys I've been meeting aren't on the same page as me and don't even measure up! So why do we try so hard to keep these people or even feel jealous when you see them in a picture hugging another girl/guy or get a smidge upset when you find out they are seeing someone else when they've been there all long and you just haven't given them the time of day? (run on sentence much? haha) It feels like it has just hit me, but doesn't feel like anythings going to change. I absolutely hate that. I mean I give great advice to friends.. but I can't take my own. I'm kind of frustrated with myself! I don't give into boys! What's wrong with me!?

Download Comfortable by Lil Wayne. It's the song I dedicate to this post! It's the response to Irreplaceable by Beyonce. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment